Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
- 1/4 cup 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Wash all veggies.
Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
Toss gently to combine.
Just before serving, toss with 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper.
*Note: if you aren’t keen on cilantro, fresh dill is a good substitute