Coconut Bundt Cake
If you’re looking for an absolutely easy, gluten-free recipe, this is definitely the one for you. I love using Namaste Foods products because I find the recipes I make turn out tasting just as good, if not better, than normal baked goods. As shocking and hard to believe as that is, you’ll just have to prove it to yourself by making it!
- A Box of Namaste Foods, Vanilla Cake Mix
- A Box of Organic Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 Cup Organic Shredded Coconut
- (optional) 1 Tsp Flavored Rum
- All ingredients needed on the back of Cake Mix Box which includes –
- 4 Organic Free-Range Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Water (*Add a little bit more if batter is too thick)
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°F and oil your Bundt Pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together and stir until batter is smooth.
- Using a spatula, pour batter into bundt pan and level out evenly.
- Put in oven and bake recommended time on Cake Mix Box for a cake (Approximately 40-50 min) or until a toothpick can be inserted into the center and it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a little then place upside down on cake tray and allow to cool more.
- 1 Cup Organic Powdered Cane Sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp Organic Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- Soften cream cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl using an electric mixer/whisk/fork.
- Once finished, drizzle over top of the cake.