You can never go wrong when you bake cookies for your family. Someone is always bound to be happy to eat these fresh, hot strawberry cheesecake cookies right out of the oven. It can be hard trying to find new ideas for a cookie, so you might stick to the classic chocolate chip cookie, which is delicious. Sometimes however, you might want a change of pace or want to blow everyone out of the water at a social event or family gathering. This recipe is sure to do that and you will have everyone wanting the recipe. The amazing thing, most people won’t even be able to tell they’re gluten-free, it can be your secret!
- 1 (8oz) Package Organic Cream Cheese (vegan option), softened
- 1 Organic Free-Range Egg (vegan options)
- 1/2 Cup Organic Butter, (vegan option) softened
- 1 Tsp Vanilla (Make your own!)
- 1 Cup Fresh Organic Strawberries, chopped into pieces
- 2 1/2 Cups Namaste Foods, Perfect Blend Flour (All-Purpose)
- 1 Tsp Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Aluminum-Free Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Organic White Baking Chips
- Pre-Heat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese, butter and sugar and cream together until nice and smooth.
- Next add in the egg, vanilla and chopped up strawberries then mix until smooth.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients except the white baking chips. Mix the batter well until there are no lumps.
- Lastly add in the baking chips and stir until they are well combined.
- Drop the cookie batter onto cookie sheets using a spoon or a large cookie scoop. (about 2 inch balls)
- Place into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until just slightly golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and place on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.