I’m not sure if many of you have heard of Dr. Richard Schulze. He is an authority on healing naturally. He’s also a teacher, author, and herbalist. Dr. Schulze has healed tens of thousands of people throughout the world, including cases that seemed hopeless to others.
Today I would like to share with you the recipe for one of his more popular tonics. It has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties. This basic formula goes back to medieval Europe and the plagues. It will increase blood circulation to every cell and kill all viruses, bacteria infection, fungus or parasite. You can find all of these ingredients in your natural organic grocery store.
It’s best to make this ahead. That way you have it on hand for any cough, cold or flu bug that hits your family. I made my first batch a month ago and bottled it up for future use.
Dr. Schulze Super Tonic:
- 2 Organic Chopped Garlic Clove
- 1 Organic Chopped White Onion, or the hottest onions available
- 1 Organic Grated Ginger Root (small/medium in size) (increases circulation to the extremities)
- Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Organic Grated Horseradish Root (small/medium in size) (increases blood flow to the head)
- 1 Organic Cayenne Pepper, Jalapeno, Serrano, Habanero, African bird pepper (any combination of the hottest peppers available)
- Fill a glass jar 3/4 of the way full with equal parts of the fresh chopped or grated ingredients. (I used a glass one-gallon pickle jar)
- Then cover completely with raw apple cider vinegar (I used Bragg’s). Close the lid and shake well.
- Then top off the vinegar if necessary.
- Keep the jar in a cool, dark place for 2 – 4 weeks (the longer the more potent).
- Strain the liquid and store for when you need it.
- You can use the solid content left over for a salad dressing or place in a casserole.
- Take 1/2 to 1 ounce, two or more times daily, as needed.
First, I always recommend taking natural remedies at least 3 times a day, as you would with any prescription. Most of the time, when I hear a natural remedy didn’t work for someone, they had only taken it once a day or inconsistently. When your body is fighting a virus or bacteria feed it natural products regularly to combat that bug. I hope you don’t have to use your tonic, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry.