In my last post, I covered how something as simple as Rum Raisins could help eliminate arthritis pain. Today, I’m bringing you the amazing recipe for this natural remedy.
For more information on how to use these Rum Raisins to reduce pain from arthritis, click here!
- 1 Wide mouth pint jar
- 1 box of Organic Golden Raisins
- 1 pint of 100 or more proof Rum or Gin (made from Juniper Berries)
- Fill the wide mouth jar with raisins.
- Fill the jar enough to cover raisins with your alcohol of choice.
- Cover the jar with cheesecloth and place a lid rim on the jar.
- When the raisins are plump and filled with rum or gin they are ready (approx one week).
- Remove cheesecloth and place lid and rim on jar.
And that’s it! Just by following these simple steps, you’ll be well on your way to reducing your joint pain from arthritis. Good luck, and like this post for more DIY natural remedies.