Let’s take a look at some tips for cleaning grout between tiles in different areas like, floors, kitchen, shower, and bathroom, etc
Tip #1 – Baking Soda And Water
- In this technique, first you need to add a small amount of baking soda into the water and make a thick paste.
- By using a toothbrush, you need to apply the paste on the grout, and rub with force.
- For stubborn stains, leave the paste on the grout for some hours and then remove it by rubbing.
- Repeat the process on areas where there’s some grout still left. You can also utilise a few drops of lemon juice to completely remove the stubborn stains.
Tip #2 – Baking Soda And Vinegar
- This is the most ideal way, if you wish to stay away from utilising solutions that contain harsh chemicals.
- Take a spray bottle and some white vinegar in it.
- Put some baking soda on the areas filled with grout.
- Then spray the vinegar on that area. Meanwhile, use a toothbrush to rub that specific area too. A strong fizzing bleach reaction is produced due to the combination or reaction between acid vinegar and baking soda.
- Then, use a damp/moist sponge to wipe the grout away.
Tip #3 – Lemon Juice
- Do you know that fresh lemon juice is almost as strong as bleach and acid?
- Just squeeze some fresh lemon and put it along the grout lines. Allow it to do its work for around 10 minutes. It will remove any dark or stubborn stains in the grout line.
Tip #4 – Hydrogen Peroxide
- Take a cup of hydrogen peroxide and mix it with at least two cups of lukewarm water. Then, fill this mixture into a spray bottle.
- Spray the whole area properly where the grout is present and left it to do its work for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dip a toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide mixture and scrub it properly along the grout lines to get rid of the residue.
Tip #5 – Baking Soda And Bleach
- Both of these are powerful cleaning agents that are considered highly effective in removing grout.
- Take half cup of baking soda and a half cup of bleach and make a paste.
- Use an old toothbrush for scrubbing.
- Leave it on the dirty area for about 5 to 10 minutes, and then remove it by using water and a clean cloth.
Tip #6 – Chlorine Bleach
- By following the instructions by manufacturers, you need to dilute the material.
- Then, fill the mixture into a spray bottle and sprinkle the grout lines effectively.
- Rinse off the area with water after leaving the mixture on for 10 to 15 minutes.
If you don’t want to do all these steps and want grout free tiles, then you need to hire a stone cleaning company in Sydney that can do the grout removal work for you. Remember, stone cleaning, Sydney based companies offer some amazing services that will make your home look clean and attractive for a long period of time.
Article source: http://www.sooperarticles.com