Start your day off feeling satisfied and full of energy with these Apple & Banana Bites. They great and a super simple recipe that is easy and takes no time to make. And yes, of course, they are scrumptious. It is also pretty affordable and you can eat a healthy portion without the guilt.
- 2-3 Bananas sliced
- 1 Apple sliced in bite-sized chunks
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter stirred so it is easy to spread (try almond butter or cashew butter)
- A handful of Dates (in a small bowl)
- A handful of Cranberries (in a small bowl)
- 1 Tablespoon of Hemp Seed (in a small bowl)
This takes 10 minutes or less. Just slice each banana and apple and put a little nut butter on top. Then place a few raisins and cranberries on each one. Dust a little hemp seed over them and you are in business. Have a great morning.