Blueberry Morning Protein Smoothie
Start your morning out right with a boost of protein and anti-oxidants for your body. You’ll need the extra boost to get you through the day and this is the perfect breakfast for that. Blueberries are a great source of vitamin K1, manganese and vitamin C. They are known for helping prevent heart disease, boosting brain health and helping regulate your blood sugar. Get your blender out and start making this healthy and organic protein smoothie!
- 1 Cup Organic Frozen Blueberries
- 3/4 – 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Medium Organic Banana
- 1/4 Cup Organic Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop of Love and Peas Vanilla Protein Powder
- Pour blueberries in first, then almond milk and everything else after that.
- Blend on high until ingredients are smooth.
- You’re smoothie is now done!
- Pour into your favorite glass and top with whole blueberries (if you’d like).