Broccoli Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
You can’t help falling in love with this broccoli salad. The dressing also is just divine.
- 12-16oz (6-8 cups) broccoli florets
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup red onions, finely minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, like Queen Creek Olive Mill Balanced Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar (such as Queen Creek Olive Mill)
- 3 Tbsp pure raw honey
- 1/2-1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, raisins, and onions.
- Drizzle on enough dressing to coat. (You likely won’t need quite all of the dressing). Stir to combine.
- In a jar or liquid measuring cup, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper until well blended. Stir in poppy seeds. Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.