One of my favorite things about being a baker is converting regular recipes into gluten-free recipes and making them my own. It doesn’t always turn out perfect, but this time the cookies turned out wonderful! I am excited to share my newly converted gluten-free double milk chocolate chip cookies. I hope you and your family enjoy them as much as
- 2 1/4 Cups Namaste Perfect Blend Flour (Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour)
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 3/4 Cup Organic Turbinado Sugar
- 1 Cup Organic Grass Fed Butter (Vegan Option)
- 2 Organic Free Range Eggs (Vegan Option)
- 1 Tsp Organic Vanilla (Make your own!)
- 1 Tsp Aluminum Free Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Organic Milk Chocolate Chips (vegan recipe use semi-sweet or dark chocolate)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together the sugar and butter until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and cream with the sugar and butter.
- Next, add in all the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Mix batter together until everything is well blended.
- Add in chocolate chips and your batter is ready!
- Roll dough into 2″ balls and place on the cookie sheet, approximately 1 1/2″ apart from each other.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
Yields approximately: 3 1/2 Dozen