Ingredients Needed for Paleo Pie Crust:
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 3 Tbsp Ice cold water
Instructions for Paleo Pie Crust:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- “Dough” will seem dry but you should be able to press together and it sticks.
- Next, pour pie “dough” into greased round pie pan and press down with your hand. Let set aside until you’re ready to pour in pie contents.
Ingredients Needed for Butternut Squash Filling:
- 1 Butternut Squash, 3 Cups (you will most likely have extra)
- 3 Free-range Eggs (Learn about farm fresh eggs)
- 1 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk (Learn how to make your own dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger powder
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
Instructions for Butternut Squash Filling:
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut Butternut Squash in half and de-seed.
- Put on cookie sheet in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Once Butternut Squash is cooked, let cool and scrape contents into a bowl.
- Scramble eggs first, then add all the other ingredients as well as the 3 cups of Butternut Squash.
- Once it is well-mixed, pour into prepared pie crust.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes. Enjoy!