Tired of Sandpaper Texture Gluten Free Bread? Try this alternative!
The key to this great potato bread recipe is the bread flour. I’ve tried many of the gluten-free flours and it is amazing the difference when using Namaste Gluten Free Perfect Flour Blend. I found this at Costco for approximately $8.99 for a 5 lb bag. When baking or cooking with this flour I use regular recipes and you can’t tell the difference between GF and regular foods.
When I use the bread machine to make my bread I put it on the dough cycle and when it is complete I place it in a greased bread pan to rise one more time and then bake.
- 3/4 Cup of Organic Milk (use Coconut or Almond Milk for Vegan Option)
- 1/2 Cup of Warm Water
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Butter (softened or melted but not hot) (Vegan Option use Earth Balance)
- 3 Cups Namaste Gluten Free Perfect Flour Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Organic Instant Potato Flakes
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Sugar
- 2 tsp of Dry Active Yeast
Place the ingredients into the bread machine in the order they are listed above. When adding the yeast make a crater in the center of the flour.
After the dough is mixed place it into the bread pan to rise until it’s about double in size. Bake in the oven preheated to 375°F for 30-35 minutes.