Spinach Salad with Apples and or Strawberries
This spinach salad is rich in color, flavor, and nutrition.
- 5 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 apple, such as Fuji, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Wash your veggies
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until completely incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing, toss to combine, and serve immediately.